.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Monday, July 28, 2003

something wicked this way comes

My grandmother would be so disappointed. Unclemonkeyboi brought home a couple of garter snakes from the pet store yesterday. He's spent the last 24 hours reading everything he could find on the internet about what they should eat and when. He's redesigned their vivarium at least three times. I have a great picture of him with Zipper on his lap, both staring intently at the cage. Staring at the snakes...I found them sitting like that when I woke up and stumbled into the living room. Anyway, I found this website tonight I thought was pretty cool. Some guys that go out looking for all the different species of snakes they can find. Many they show on the website came from places I regularly haunt, like Lake Berryessa, and elsewhere in the Sacramento Valley. Cool. Check em out at:
Snake Guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home