.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2003

good day!

Aah... it started out not so hot.. but ended so good... The parents agreed to loan me the down payment for a new car. That's a huge load off my mind. If all works ok, I'll be in new wheels this weekend. Providing, of course, that the dealership doesn't sell it out from under me. Oh well.. if it's meant to be it will.

Anyway... went with UncleMonkeyBoi and RobinEggBlue to see Fleetwood Mac tonight. They were simply awesome.

I've got this mental list of performances that I have to see before I, or the performer, die... I can cross off one of the few remaining ones tonight. I've seen Stevie Nicks perform Landslide.

REB and I saw her solo last year, but she failed me. She has been redeemed!

It's amazing that there are people who have been performing and have had hits for longer than I've been alive.. and they still sound great, they still have amazing energy and remind me what a good rock show is all about.


Off to dream sweet dreams of shawls, and spinning... Spin, Stevie, Spin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home