.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Seriously, really, seriously, I'm lame.

So yeah, I just looked back over my blog and there's really NOTHING of interest here for quite some time. I just got hooked on reading whingingit and shewalks (both have VERY FUNNY stories about last Friday's Total Eclipse gig...(read them here and here) and I am SO jealous of those people who have carved out enough time during their days/nights to write really meaningful and funny stuff in their blog. I wanna do that too! :( *sob* Where can I fit that in... let's see... let me think a second...

Cafe in Berkeley
Chabot Space and Science Center Cafe
Total Eclipse
RetroRockIt
Bercli (tech company I'm a principal in)
My blackjack addiction
Dog, 2 Cats, 2 Birds, 3 Aquariums, Reptiles
24 Hour Fitness (who am I kidding)
My Tower Records addiction
My Fark.Com addiction
My disastrously messy house (this always seems to be at the bottom of my list...)

I suppose I could really do it when I'm making Ruben do everything at the cafe! :) I'm hiring, too.. that will help!

::wishing I had something funny and witty to say::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home