.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ouch my head hurts

I'm battling some nasty allergies this week. My eyes swelled shut suddenly last night. Very strange. I had to pry them open to get my contacts out. No, I didn't rub shrimp in them.

I've spent almost the entire day and evening, hell it's midnight... I can't believe it.... I"ve been working on my business plan since about noon. I'm getting close!

The math is killing me. I hate math. I hate having to try and estimate what I think MIGHT possibly, perhaps be a good estimate for monthly sales. How am I supposed to know? I've done all the research I can and now I just have to guess. Still. It hurts.

On that note, I'm off to bed finally. I've barely seen Unclemonkeyboy tonight. He's learning the guitar and has been glued to the video cassette lessons... I'm out in the office trying to get a monitor tan. I don't think it's working.

*yawn* g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home