.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Monday, May 10, 2004

Screaming Queens Drag Entertainment

Ok... This is simply BRILLIANT!!! Screaming Queens Drag Entertainment

I can't stop laughing at this :

He doesn't know she is a he. What I want to see is a photo of this guy at the exact moment he realizes that she has a little 'extra' to offer.

I love this quote from the founder of the company, Alex Heimberg, aka Miss Understood:
"I met people like Iggy, a who painted his face white, embellished it with Austrian Crystals, and sang Marlene Dietrich songs. I met Winona, a beautiful blonde gogo 'girl' who had created extra eyes on her face from false eyelashes and magazine cutouts. They called her 'Goldie Hawn From Outer Space' Then there was Princess Diandra who would get all done up and strut down the aisles at Diana Ross concerts, fooling the audience into believing the diva had arrived, leaving Miss Ross and her security team infuriated."


Infuriated indeed!

"I'm coming out... I want the world to know...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home