.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Andy Kaufman Returns?

So I ran across this blog today "Andy Kaufman Returns" and found it all very humorous. I don't buy it for a minute, but you have to admit the gag is pretty good. Just wonder how long he'll keep it up before he gets bored and disappears.

I dropped an email to Wil Wheaton, thinking he'd find it interesting. Here was his response:

Hey [Jester],

I stood on my roof and shouted, "Shennannigans!" when I heard this earlier today. I think it's been debunked.

Good scam, though.

W


I'm not sure which is funnier.. the guy claiming to be Andy Kaufman, or the mental image I have of Wil standing on his roof shouting "Shennannigans!" Ok, that's not true. I know which is funnier. Wil, by far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home