.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Appropriate Blogging?

You know... most of my stories aren't exactly good for just everyone's viewing pleasure... for instance my new post over on N2Notes.com about a recent concert that I was lucky enough to attend... is it appropriate to write on my music blog about:
  • Being so drunk at one point during Stephen Kellogg's set, that I actually *twirled* and *giggled* (damn those manhattans)
  • Getting a bit irritated at Michael Tolcher when I first approached him for ignoring me and addressing the Bambi next to me. (He redeemed himself shortly after by carrying on an actual conversation with me)
  • RobinEggBlue making out with a cop from Walnut Creek (how does he DO THAT!?)
  • Bad Pizza
  • Did I mention RobinEggBlue made out with a COP from Walnut Creek THAT HE JUST MET!?
Anyway.... it got me thinking... my personal blog isn't as interesting as it should be because I know the only people really reading this are the people I would be talking about... Hi Mom. Hi UMB. Um... there goes any sex discussions... any comments about the trials of a relationship... any rants and raves about exactly what's going on.

How do other people handle this? They just write whatever and let the cards fall where they may? Seems a bit passive agressive to me... I wouldn't want people to think that I was writing about them to get them to change their behavior or to broadcast my anger/love etc to everyone in the world and not directly confront them.

But..

it makes my blog boring.

Hmm...
Much to ponder.

::not solving this problem tonight::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home