.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Monday, January 05, 2004

Wow

It's been a long fucking time since I wrote anything... mostly because I've been out of town over the holidays. My vacation sure hasn't felt like a vacation, and I have to return to work tomorrow. Ugh. I really don't want to go. In fact, I think if I could, I'd quit tomorrow. Unfortunately, I can't just up and quit this job. I need to stick it out for another 4 months to get my retirement secured. Not that it will be a lot of money, but it will be *something.*

I'll probably write a bunch tomorrow from work, since I don't think I'll be able to be very productive.. what with the having to run everything by my new supervisor and all. *sigh*

Anyhoo... I've got a good idea for my website/blog. I think I'll do more music reviews of my old stuff and the ton of new music I got for Christmas. Sounds like fun to me, but then again, I'm a bit strange.

Off to spend a night tossing and turning because I'm stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home