.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Bravo!

Ok, I'll admit.. it's a bit mean, but SPECTACULAR to see real live gay men on tv!!! I'm talking of course about Boy Meets Boy and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. So far, my gaydar has been dead on with the guys from BMB. I am making my prediction that Franklin and Wes are straight. Sean is questionable... I think he's gay, but he could just be one of those strange straight guys who give the vibe. I'm putting my money on either Matthew or Robb for the grand winner. Bon Voyage, enjoy your trip to New Zealand.

Queer Eye is just great. RobinEggBlue says I'm like Thom the decorator. He is of course just like Carson. ... only prettier. ;) It's kind of funny.. if I were to pick which one I thought was most like me it would have to be a cross between Kyan the grooming guy, and Ted, the food and wine guy.

I wish I were like Elvis Costello.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home