.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Friday, August 15, 2003

blogger rocks

Ok... I know I've commented a couple of times about problems with Blogger publishing. I sent email to customer support, and even though I'm currently a free blogger user, I got a fairly quick response, and discovered that there was a somewhat simple fix to alleviate publication problems. (For the geeks reading, I had to change my host server's FTP commands to Passive) I was even offered a complimentary upgrade to blog*spot plus. I haven't had any problems tonight, and I've made about a million changes to the blog. I've got my hot links working in separate blog files (incidentally, if you click on and *buy* the item listed at left, I get some dough... and that would be super neat of you to do so...) and it looks great!

So YAY for good customer service, and a great product. Kudos! Brava! Etc etc.

Want your own blog? Get it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home