.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wasted day...

I believe that I have become so overwhelmed by the list of things that I have to do that my brain just shut down and wants to do nothing. I stayed home today... and did absolutely nothing... I sat on the couch and watched Law and Order reruns all day long (bless the folks at USA and TNT for that!).

I didn't even get dressed.

I didn't even crack open the new Harry Potter book that was waiting for me on the front step Saturday morning.

Something is seriously wrong.

Here's a brain dump of the things on my plate:

Tiskets and Taskets Website Redesign


Tear Records Website Redesign

Watch The Guys perpetual bullshit... it's been at least 6 weeks since I've heard from the guys about the new software. I've lost my patience with them and this whole project. Even if I were to complete it today, I've put at least 4x the amount of work into it as I quoted them. They've only paid me 25% and I have a feeling I'll never see another dime!

Close the Cafe Books for June - take note it's the 19th of July today.

Pay Cafe Bills

Payroll

Finalize plans for this weekend's Grand Opening party.

Develop Marketing plan for Bercli

Bercli Website Redesign

Learn everything I possibly can about phased array ultrasonics technology

Pin UMB down about where we want to go on vacation

Clean the house

Organize the garage

Landscaping the yard

And the list continues.. this is just the stuff keeping me awake lately. Well, that and all the personal shit that has been going on lately.

Personal shit, yes... I have a blog, but I'm not going into it here...

Anyway, instead of doing any one of the things on this list today, I watched reruns and read overheardinnewyork.com.

Now I'm going to bed just to get up and head to the cafe and start putting out the millions of little fires that come up during the average day.

:: hoping someone figures out how I can make several clones of myself to do all this shit ::

1 Comments:

  • Cha why do we have those days? One of lifes stupid games played on us. Anywhos, "WE" will see you on Saturday!!!

    By Blogger CloudClipper, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home