.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Floating around the lake...


Since I've hired some competent employees to work at the cafe, I've been able to take a breather... first time in a long time I've been able to just relax a bit. UMB and I took Gracie and headed up to Lake Berryessa for the afternoon. We've actually been going quite often lately. It's only about 40 minutes from home, and it's quite nice.

It's funny how the lakes here don't get as crowded as Table Rock or Taneycomo do back home. Hell, even Truman Lake is busier than the lakes I've seen around here. Guess it is because of the proximity of the ocean that splits the people out.

RetroRockIt
is gigging tomorrow at the Oakland Motorcycle Club around 5 pm if anyone is interested in checking us out. Should be an interesting show. Me fronting a band playing for 500 bikers.

:: looking for my leather harness ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home