.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Daily Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

and the horse you rode in on...

Ruben riding through India.It's been a busy past couple of days... I built a computer for Ruben so he will have something nice for the school year. In return he has promised to send Deb and I email at least 3 times a week. I figure that will last about a week, and then we'll be lucky to get mail from him once a month. It's ok though. I'll know where he lives.:)

The Indian restaurant up the street has a stuffed horse on display. Ruben couldn't help himself.. he had to ride the horse around the place. It was quite funny. He looks to be about 10 in the picture, but he's actually 15. 16 next month!

More later, continuing my upgrade to XP and hoping that my computer runs better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home